- No mass
- Many forms of energy
- Can never be destroyed
- It never stops going
Then we came together as a class to see what we all came up with;
- Light is energy
- Energy cannot die
- You can apply energy
- You can't apply energy to yourself
And a few more.
- Energy has no mass
- Not a state of matter
- Many types of energy
- Can be transferred object to object
- Can be transferred by applying force.
- Work is transferring energy to or from our object or system by applying force and having our object displace
- Force; push/pull
- Displacement; change in position
See the first list.
- Isn't matter
- Transferring energy to an item is work
- Doesn't always displace
- Need energy to have chalk smashing ability
- Types of energy; microwaves, UV rays, gamma rays, x-rays.
**Remember we have a test tomorrow and there's a study session at 7 tomorrow. Study!**